Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to Moab in march. Should be there on march 9th thru 14th if anyone wants to meet us there and ride.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Congrats, you will have fun galore. I wish I could make the trip. I was there in Sept. Took a new Dodge Cummins into the Metal Masher.Almost ran out of fuel but didnt mash anything.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We go every March For last 3 years it is a blast. My brother lives in Co springs we stop at his house for a few days then we all go on to moab. About 12 of brother's friends meet us there. I'll be the only utv this year as far as I know.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
left Moab sunday in the am and went to Co.Springs. heading for Ohio monday and when I get home I'll post some vids from dash cam. Had a friend roll his commander on hells revenge but other then that it was a blast.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Thanks for the pictures, I love Moab its a GREAT Place.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Nice pics, I'ver ridden the Paiute trail out of Marysvale but not Moab.

I hear Moab now has a bunch of asphalt bike trails popping up and closing of a lot of areas that you used to be able to ride atv's and side x sides.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The only asphalt bike path we saw went north out of Moab along the east side of rt 191 and didn't efect atvs. I don't know why they spend all the money for bikes when atv/utvs bring in all the $. It cost $30 for a permit for us when bikes don't need one plus most the bikers camp in the free spots while most atv/utv guys pay to camp or get a cabin or motel.

·
Registered
56 Posts
we're having an issue with tree huggers deciding that all of the remote areas in Utah should be walk/bike only. They are even advertising on the local news channel as a protect wildlife group. I love Moab. The town is now evenly split with subarus and off road and ATV/UTVers. The huggers all think they are the only ones allowed in the area and aren't shy about it. There are even business in the area that are unfriendly to our kind. Atvutah.com has a list of those businesses.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Those greenies are sharp be careful. If you guys don't fight em tooth and nail you will end up losing most if not all of your riding areas. It happened to us us down at the Imperial sand dunes. Almost over night they filed a lawsuit on the blm and that was it. Now we are fighting like crazy trying to get it back. But we are finding out that it is not so easy to get it back. Much easier to keep it from happening.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts