Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello valued members!

We have made some moderator changes and want everyone to know about them. Todd (flying121) and I Seth (Desertcat) are stepping down as your day to day site moderators. We are not leaving the site and will continue to help anyway we can, however both of us are unable to give the site it’s attention that our members deserve. We both joined this site when the membership was under 20 so we feel a since of commitment to everyone and making these changes will benefit our community. In the future we will reevaluate a may be back as mods someday. De3 will be taking over the day to day operation and he will be adding a few mods to his team. Please give him a warm welcome in this new role.

Thank you all and I look forward to seeing you on the site!

Seth AKA Desertcat

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
This is not a good thing. You Are ProwlerTalk!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
You'll have to stick around and keep De3 under control.

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
You, and Todd have shaped the forum as it is today and for that a heartfelt Thank You. De3 is a great pick for leading Prowlertalk, and with you still on the site it looks like it will be a seamless transition. I pledge continued support for the site, and I still feel that I have gained more than I've contributed! Many Thanks

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I'll do what ever I can to help keep it a fun site as a member in good? standing :) .. THANKS for all the hard work guys , we'll support Old De3 :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Thanks guys! Your help support is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
To the members that responded,Thanks for your support,I agree also, SETH/Desertcat TODD/flying121 and a lot of the other members that joined back in 2009,2010.made prowlertalk what it is today.I couldn't wait to get a computer a year and a half ago,so I could join the site.I never thought I would be in this position,heck when I did join I was afraid to make my first post,and I think I screwed it up when I did.I feel honored to take the position that I was ask to take,from Seth and Todd.Believe me they're not going anywhere,they will still be on here if anyone needs them including me.I know I don't have the knowledge that Seth and Todd have or the computer skills,But as time goes on I will learn more and more.I have a couple of staff members picked out that will do a great job for the site.you members are a great group of people that I feel like is family.And I hope everyone continues to support prowlertalk the best prowler site.Thanks de3/mike.:)

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
we all know you will do a great job mike!! we got your back!!:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
we all know you will do a great job mike!! we got your back!!:D
yup we got your back like a bunch of skeeters :) bitting all exposed surfaces [just keep your jeans pulled up please].

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts