Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I went riding for the 6th saturday in a row and finally we had some nice weather it was about 65 deg. and it rained the night before so the dust wasnt to bad, oh and the cat didnt break down. No ride planned tommoro.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If i can figure out how to post a video off from facebook to here I got a couple cool ones, one is my buddy sunk his rzs s and I pulled him backwards wide open through the mud for about 100 yards he did some awsome driving.

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
I have been sitting here all day making phone calls to 4 buddys with RZR"s and all of them have pussed out today.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Well guys I went riding for the 6th saturday in a row and finally we had some nice weather it was about 65 deg. and it rained the night before so the dust wasnt to bad, oh and the cat didnt break down. No ride planned tommoro.
Im not sure but,I think it looks like fun!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Come on up to the UP someday I will show you some cool places.
I have friends from Manistee that went up to Drummond island this weekend. The Findian,Dont be upset when I take you up on that! Im heading to Silver Lake Sand Dunes On Memorial day!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nice pics dave where were you? I can't beleive the water and mud in the woods! we fished at Alice lake on saturday, we headed the the Huron Mts on sunday, there is a muddy trail we like to take near the mouth of the Huron river, but couldn't even get close to it,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts