Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few more pics. I just had to post me pulling out the whino and the po po..... again.:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey fyrfightr the trails are not too bad at all. There is some tough ones if you choose to go that route but for the most part its not bad at all. I have a seat and cage on the back of mine now, and my daughter rode back there all day with no complaints or being scared because of a trail. We had a blast. I think the trails are tame enough.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Sandy, do they allow alcoholic beverages at Royal Blue.
Yes. They say on their website its not allowed in the campsite but they don't enforce it at all. I saw it all day and night at camp and on the trails. Everybody had a good time, but safe. There was a big halloween party at the camp saturday night that was really cool. Live band and all. And they really rocked. You can stay in a cabin, a spot with a tent, or a spot with a camper. I recommend checking it out. Royal Blue, and Coal Creek, both in Tenn. are very good places to ride.:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey fyrfightr the trails are not too bad at all. There is some tough ones if you choose to go that route but for the most part its not bad at all. I have a seat and cage on the back of mine now, and my daughter rode back there all day with no complaints or being scared because of a trail. We had a blast. I think the trails are tame enough.
That's good. Still new to trail riding, and I got to find some areas I can take the wife. She's never been trail riding and got upset about me going to Black Bear Mountain a couple of weeks ago...:(
So what type of accommodations are in the area

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your not but prob about 5 or 10 miles from hotels. But i recommend staying at the camp. They have tent sights, camper sites, and cabins. We stayed in a cabin.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hey Sandy, do they allow alcoholic beverages at Royal Blue.
We was there early summer and the owners son came by our cabin and had a few beers with us. We had cabins with baths but the cabins with out baths had the best shower house I ever saw. Royle blue is a little pricy but a real good place to ride. rideroyleblue.com I have some GPS maps to some nice water falls if anyone need them

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea they do have very nice bath houses. We tried finding more water falls but ran out of time. I wish we would have had an extra day to ride. There was alot left that we didnt see.

·
Registered
583 Posts
We was there early summer and the owners son came by our cabin and had a few beers with us. We had cabins with baths but the cabins with out baths had the best shower house I ever saw. Royle blue is a little pricy but a real good place to ride. rideroyleblue.com I have some GPS maps to some nice water falls if anyone need them
I would like to get those gps maps. I've been there 3 times and never saw the waterfall.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts