Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
I ride out of Joes bar in rudyard in the winter I know the east side fairly well. I stayed at Sawyer A.F.B and rode the peninsula two years ago,but my cabin is in Wellston just south of Traverse City.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I ordered the doors from
www.SideBySideSports.com.

I found the roll bar in CL and drove to Morro Bay Calif. I could not pass up on the 500 dollar deal. It was taken off a Prowler 1000 and I modified my Prowler to fit.
Thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I believe there is a once in a lifetime hunt. One problem is, no hunt for the Mountain Lions. The take many of the Sheep.
Not many people have the opertunity to see them. Most people are not looking and walk/ride past them. In the past, I have volunteered for water guzzler repairs and sheep counts for the forestry department. I learned alot about our Bighorns and counted quite a few.
Believe it or not, these Rams were within 100 yards of the dirt road and around 300 yards from Highway 15 heading towards Baker Calif.
After the sheep counts, teams are set up to capture and relocate the Sheep throughout the Mojave desert and east Slope of the Sierra Mountains. Many of them come from the herds close to Wrightwood/Mount Baldy. If you are not familiar with the area, it is very close to Los Angeles Calif.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Took the prowler out the other day, snowmachine hillclimb at the resort were we live, pretty fun, still some snow left around here.

Rainy AK.JPG

My next prowler​

Cat I would like to have.JPG

Some dude was ripping this thing around, thought it was pretty funny​

Bike.JPG

1 - 20 of 22 Posts