Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have details on how I'm supposed to mount accessories to the bed of my Prowler?

I'm interested in adding an ice auger mount. Possibly a gun scabbard. Or bow mount.

But as I've been inspecting the bed rails, it's not exactly clear how I would mount them.

Has anyone else added any accessories to the bed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
I think AC had a speed mount system in accessories section, it may provide what you want.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked out the speed rail brackets. I'm not exactly sure if that's what I'm looking for or not. I'll have to see if I can find those somewhere to see them in person.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
be sure you check it out closely , the plastic bed bottom won't take to much abuse before it cracks and breaks through ... might need to reinforce the bed real well before you mount anything

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
be sure you check it out closely , the plastic bed bottom won't take to much abuse before it cracks and breaks through ... might need to reinforce the bed real well before you mount anything

That's what I'm concerned about. Do you think adding flat bar stock under the plastic is the best way to reinforce?

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
no , removing the plastic and replace with an aluminum [or steel] base box would be much better , the plastic won't take much ... I have beat through my base box with a Colorado Outfitters rack / containment cage on all four corners and need box replacement also.

here is what I have mounted in my box ..http://www.coloradoruggedracks.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts