Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I,m new here. I've got an 08 Prowler 650 with stock tires. It dosn't have a lot of traction, but it is easier on the drivetrain. I have only been stuck where I drop her thru the muskeg (floating bog) where nice looking tires won't help. I don't rip and tear much, but it dosn't give up. It's supprisingly durable. Been reading here for a few months and think your community is important for owners. Good advice can make ownership much less stressful.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Welcome to the site. These guys definately know there stuff.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
hi, i,m new here. I've got an 08 prowler 650 with stock tires. It dosn't have a lot of traction, but it is easier on the drivetrain. I have only been stuck where i drop her thru the muskeg (floating bog) where nice looking tires won't help. I don't rip and tear much, but it dosn't give up. It's supprisingly durable. Been reading here for a few months and think your community is important for owners. Good advice can make ownership much less stressful.
welcome home!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome, good info here

·
Registered
421 Posts
Where you from,we are very familier with muskeg here but we call it something else(may not want to repeat here).and you are correct,the better the tires the faster your stuck sometimes. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the Nation from Idaho.. take a moment and fill out your profile and also sig line so we can offer good advise when asked and we get to know ya a lil better

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, I'm from North Western Alberta, a small town called Beaverlodge. Home of a Large Beaver. (apparently not the worlds largest as first first intended, but large enough. Lets the locals have a lot of fodder for jokes....So how big is your Beaver...
I'll have to post some pics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts