Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
at the back of the poeple standing is a lake but the other pics are a swamp,
the last 35 days out of 40 where rainy days combine with the snow meltdown so about every where we went was mud

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well to tell you the truth i got a reminder every time i look at my kodiak sitting beside the cat in the garage i dont want to beat it like the yam got it.
but after one...well after several bears i got stuck in about 3 feet of water, the cat stalled but i managed to re start it fast and all that because i pulled out a dam rzr and i wanted to show him i could pass there ......dheuuu....think again

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Seems like we hear that a lot. That the cats are always pulling the rzr's out? Is that true?
well to tell you the truth i got a reminder every time i look at my kodiak sitting beside the cat in the garage i dont want to beat it like the yam got it.
but after one...well after several bears i got stuck in about 3 feet of water, the cat stalled but i managed to re start it fast and all that because i pulled out a dam rzr and i wanted to show him i could pass there ......dheuuu....think again

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well past week end the 2nd rzr did not want to be pulled by a cat so he chose a ranger to do the job

1 - 18 of 18 Posts