Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've had the prowler a while now and yesterday took it to a party on a dairyfarm. There were big trucks doing mud runs and stuff. So after some got stuck I thaught I would try it. Wow the Cat did amazing in the deep slop. And it shut up the farm boys and a few are ready to ditch there trucks and get Cats. Everone was very impressed with the way this thing didnt stop at all in the mudd.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Well I've had the prowler a while now and yesterday took it to a party on a dairyfarm. There were big trucks doing mud runs and stuff. So after some got stuck I thaught I would try it. Wow the Cat did amazing in the deep slop. And it shut up the farm boys and a few are ready to ditch there trucks and get Cats. Everone was very impressed with the way this thing didnt stop at all in the mudd.
Did you you the terracross tires in the mud?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya and they cleaned out realy well better than the bighorns on my buddys RZR.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I know and a lift, look out. But I dont usualy ride in deep mud. It was fun but it will take a week to clean it. I'll stick to fast trails and leave the mud to the farmers. Lol.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I like the mud and water, but i am retired and have plenty of time to clean. Glad to hear you showed those ol boys how a cat can run

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
never seen baby oil in a spray can :) .. j/k ya

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
We used to use it when we were racing sprint cars and midgets. Made clean up really easy. Just put the baby oil in a spray can that could be pressurized with the air compressor.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good tips but I think I'll stay out of the deep stuff there is so much mud on the trailer and driveway and garadge I dont know what to do with it. Maybe I'll start a worm farm.Lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts