I recently purchased a used 2009 arctic cat prowler 700xt. 5400 miles. I am having a few issues. Hoping to get some help :
- Problem with cold starting - when it is below 10 degrees it will crank over and over but not start
- Fuel pump is kicking in upon turning key
- Starter cranks
- New battery was installed two months ago
- 0w-40 oil
- Starter clicks
- When i turn over the machine, sometimes it starts right up, other times it clicks and acts like the starter is bound up.
- If i release the ignition and restart sometimes it works, other times it still clicks
- Ignition fuse blowing
- The 10amp small ignition fuse is blowing.
- Has happened twice, both times going approximately 40mph, when i let off the accelerator it pops.