Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still no sound clips on the internet of a muzzy cat. Im still guessing they suck !! until proven wrong. Come on looks like the people at Muzzy would get insulted enough to offer a clip. Sure heard some killer sounding Teryx, too bad the big cat is a puss.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Still no sound clips on the internet of a muzzy cat. Im still guessing they suck !! until proven wrong. Come on looks like the people at Muzzy would get insulted enough to offer a clip. Sure heard some killer sounding Teryx, too bad the big cat is a puss.
You're right you wouldn't like it. Stick with your Rex so we can smoke you on command :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So Sorry you have a hard time reading, but I have a Cat just like the profile and the post says, but I still cant get any sound clips of how it sounds with a muzzy, and yes the Teryx sounds great. and bring your bad ass on and try to follow me!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Muzzy sound clip

After weeks of whinning and bitching, someone finaly had the nerve to put up a sound clip. Im sold the exhaust is the best sounding I have heard on a Prowler. it's a must have item!! the vid just has sound no picture but the sound says it all. I'll be even harder to follow!! the Teryx sounds good and all but the RZRs is the one to beat.they are hard to run with at high speed on the trails.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hallon your profile says nothing about a prowler nor did you ever say that. Thats probably why the confusion. Where do you live? Bob might give you a run for your money.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ride Tennessee ,KY, WV, all mountain trails. The big Cat is tough, fast, and handles pretty well, I seem to give those RZRs about all they can stand on the tight stuff and when it opens up Im pushing them pretty good. I havent had any problems handling a teryx so far but havent rode with a 840 or one with major mods. after the exhaust, fuel controller and some magic from Airdam, I dont think anything will give me much trouble. I like my Cat. no Jap crap for me!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Im going to W.V. in the fall maybe we should have a eastcoast Prowler meet.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that would be awesome, are you going to the hatfiels mccoy thing in october? Id love to have some fellow cats to ride with its hard to defend my ground in my normal crowd, they all seem to want to test the cat.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have friends that go there a lot, they say its expensive but it is the best riding of all 3 windrock, brimstone, royal Blue. Im gonna try to do a ride in Powell co for 4th of July maybe a 2 day thing. sometime later this year im going to Gilbert, hatfield McCoy trails. gonna be a long drive from NY. (will be working there) not too concerned with the 850cc rule. but im 64 inches wide, that concerns me a little.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Dont worry about cc limit I just took my scoop off but never even saw a ranger. And 64" should be ok those trails are wide. I dont have a date yet on when we are going down.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not too sure the rangers can catch me anyway......I ride a Cat ya know!! LOL J/K......kinda

1 - 19 of 19 Posts