1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Yes there the same as 2009 Unleashed UTV or maybe some of our sponsers

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yes. Or Muzzy direct. But you'll also need their programmer, which some of the other outfits dont tell you.

And don't get worried when you see the exhaust marked Teryx on them. Again, no one told me so I had to find out the hard way. Apparently they are the same exhaust/muffler but the header/pipe is different.

Finding out anything for the Prowler is like pulling teeth. No one wants to talk. Its like some big secret or something. :confused:

·
Registered
241 Posts
You can also use the powercommander V with auto tune.

Although after that mod, and an intake (ron woods)

I would look into Airdam's clutching mods, which will probably give the most gains besides a turbo, but the muzzys sound sweet!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info i don't have the prowler yet waiting on dealer to find red one.how do i get ahold of airdam? i have 700 rhino that we did clucth, air box,msd and muzzys and thinking of cam next. i don' know anything about prowlers but will learn soon.whats the best programer?

·
Registered
192 Posts
My guess is this exhaust sounds like crap, it's been out for a while now and not one sound clip on the internet anywhere. it's either so much fun after adding this exhaust that nobody will take time to post or it sounds like [email protected] you will find very little input about the Muzzy for the 1000. it's available is about all you will see. good luck

·
Registered
199 Posts
My guess is this exhaust sounds like crap, it's been out for a while now and not one sound clip on the internet anywhere. it's either so much fun after adding this exhaust that nobody will take time to post or it sounds like [email protected] you will find very little input about the Muzzy for the 1000. it's available is about all you will see. good luck
If my programmer shows up this week my exhaust should be installed this weekend. I'll post up pics and video, good or bad.

·
Registered
463 Posts
They sound great on a teryx and they are the same mufflers, soo. And there is sound clips of the XTZ on youtube, I think thats were I heard it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
You will be my hero, I want the exhaust and programmer myself, just gotta wait till I rebuild the Arctic Cat fund back up a little.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ricky, where are you out of? I have a red 2010 1000 sitting on my lot that I will sell you or transfer to your dealer if you guys are close enough.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I live near Bainbridge Ohio 45612 but the dealer is in Hillsboro Ohio about 75 miles south east of Dayton Ohio. Browns cycle shop. 937-393-5663. i'm going there tuesday to see whats going on. where you at? we have muzzys on our 700 rhino and they sound good. Whats the best programer to use?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm in AZ so that is a little far to try and do a transfer. Figures it would turn out that way.
Thanks for the offer and thank everyone for there help.I talked to the dealer and he found one in ky about 100 miles away.he will go get it wed and i should have it by weekend. We take the rhinos to moab every mid march but i might have to go in the fall too to try the prowler out.I still need to know what fuel programer is the best.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I would say power commander V with autotune option is the best if you plan on riding in different elevations and such.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Ricky did you try Johny-k's in Niles Oh. thats were I got mine. It should be closer for you too. If your in Bainbridge southeast of Cleveland. And yes powercommander with auto tune would be best for you. Do a search for clutch work and Adam's (Airdam) info will come up. It is the best mod. for the money...

·
Registered
656 Posts
Look on youtube. You can find the Muzzy's on there. They sound awesome!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ricky did you try Johny-k's in Niles Oh. thats were I got mine. It should be closer for you too. If your in Bainbridge southeast of Cleveland. And yes powercommander with auto tune would be best for you. Do a search for clutch work and Adam's (Airdam) info will come up. It is the best mod. for the money...
I live near the other bainbridge thats in southern ohio near Chillicothe.It is a logging town and has 2 red lights.Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
has anyone used the muzzy digi-tune with there exhust? whats the diff between it and power commander-v? thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
463 Posts
The powercommander is more tuneable and auto tune does just that it tunes its self. If you go from Ohio to Moab (elevation change) it might be what you want.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts