Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here`s some picts of my prowler that we built over the winter,those with a keen eye will see an 09 and an 010. My buddy and i built two together so some picts are of his,some of mine. We built a one piece 1/8 alum skid plate. Added a heater and w/s wipers. Lowered seats 3in and top 4in. I built a one piece alum roof out of .100 and im enclosing the rear like a jeep. Doors were built for both units. I have installed maxxis cero tires and king shocks(thanx again darryl)! We`ve also added an xtra bar to front bumper(thanx riddler). We also added a yellow top optima in stockish location,we also have stereo in OE headliner kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
T-stat housing you just drilled and tapped the bottom right.

You have been very busy these cold month's.

Looks great and thanks for all your help.

Also if you could grab the 22ga. as sentry hardware don't have it and I don't have time to run to fairbanks before work and still make progress.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
T-stat housing you just drilled and tapped the bottom right.

You have been very busy these cold month's.

Looks great and thanks for all your help.

Also if you could grab the 22ga. as sentry hardware don't have it and I don't have time to run to fairbanks before work and still make progress.
yes drilled and tapped bottom of stat housing then jb welded fitting in,housing is thin!! i will grab that metal for you tmrw. it left the garage today,yay!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the seat lowering picts,as it turns out by some talking with riddler and by accident we found that while doing the seat lowering if you move everything forward an in and down 3,all the plastic goes back in like factory.other then the 3in you havta cut off back upright on floor.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 60 Posts