1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Wow. That is a serious cab enclosure!

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
That is one sweet looking Prowler! I plow snow with mine, and it is still fun! Just got back from a 120 mile ride, went over to the national forest in Baldwin, Mi. area. Rode for miles, and ran across several side X sides, but mostly motorcycles!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Thanks for all of your help. I get to drive it home on Monday, which is my birthday!
Just a couple weeks before my birthday, may be you can tell my wife I need a new ride!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Good thing he gets the flip up windshield, I wish I got that on mine for summer riding. Plowing is fun with these, He needs tracks for it

>:)

We are here to help you spend money and occasionally some tech support..:)

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Heavy on the "Buy It Now Button", plus smart ass remarks, and some help! LOL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya -- it had tracks on it but I told them to take them off so I can save some money. Don't worry though they will be on a future "list" ?

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Ya -- it had tracks on it but I told them to take them off so I can save some money. Don't worry though they will be on a future "list" ?
please fill in location and signature line ... some day down the road you'll ask a question that this info will be helpful and we won't have to answer a question with a question .. also good to locate fellow riders and give a clue as to ride area/type of terrane .. and parts Dist. in your area

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Did you get it home on your birthday? Are you happy with it? Don't leave us hanging! LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts