Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought id share with you guys my first trip in over a year that didnt end in me on the end of a rope or costly motor carnage .

last friday we left from the house with the Trailer Queen , 4 RZRs , 2 XPrzr, 1 short bus ranger , a 66 bronco , 1 race rhino and a speed buggy . we headed out to set up camp at FT Grant Falls . left there and wheeled the rocks and trails over to Gilliespie wash down to 191 then back up to the Falls for the night . saturday we got up and roaded 50 + miles to Aravipa Canyon . hung out there for a bit then on the way back ran to the top of Hell Hole Canyon and looked out across Aravipa . then the long trip back to camp to finish out the night . we all made the whole trip until the sunday morning the mighty VW stroker popped the oil filter off in camp and the Rhino made it less than a mile from the house and the belt blew . but other than that we all had a great time !

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
Sweet I'm glad you finally got to enjoy your prowler, and also glad your trip went off without a hitch......or a rope LOL!!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i hooked on to him and towed him in . we were outta beer , outta gas , exhausted and only about a mile from the house ...

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Matt

Sounds like the team in Utah did a nice job on your internals! Nice to see you happy with your Prowler. i hope to join you one of these days.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Glad to see you up and running again,Thanks for the Pictures

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya like my brother said i made the doors out of some stuff i had laying around . they are 1" tubing bent up on my bender . i drilled and welded nuts in the roll cage and drilled the door frames the bolt in with 6- 1/4'' bolts . easy to remove and light weight .

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
ya like my brother said i made the doors out of some stuff i had laying around . they are 1" tubing bent up on my bender . i drilled and welded nuts in the roll cage and drilled the door frames the bolt in with 6- 1/4'' bolts . easy to remove and light weight .
They look good. I was thinking about making some similar. Now I now what they would look like.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Glad to hear it's up and running.

·
Registered
192 Posts
that has got to be the widest Cat I have ever seen!! nice pics glad to hear ya finished a ride, I know the feeling all too well.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol ya shes 75'' wide right now . im running my 2" spacers until i get time to change the bolts in the tie rods ,with the heims and misalighnment spacers the bolts hit the wheels .it makes it pretty hard to turn when it is that wide and only has a wheel base of 77" lol almost square

1 - 18 of 18 Posts