Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I get so damn tired of being called out for the attention I spend on the Cat. I'm gonna vent. Anybody out there, who'se wife doesnt have access to the internet page we're on, feel free to pipe up.
I work 4 ten hr days, the first day I'm off is Friday morning, stop pick up some beer, take the long way home, then hit the truck, cat, tractor, or whatever needs fixed. SHE, in the mean time, is worried about her-Sister, best friend, Mom, or shopping. W.T.F? Am I missing something here? Now she tells me she wants me to not buy beer on the way home, and just come home and fix the ****. (while she goes out and spends the money I just earned). Now alot of you, including myself, will be saying, 'that's a womans way' or 'that's her perogative', or 'well, she did help me clean out the trailer'. I figure f' that, what she needs is a good drive from behind. WRONG! Turns out she's not too pleased with that, huh, go figure. So I ask her. 'Honey, what would you like me to do?' First off she says, 'stop the drive from behind'....lol. I was expecting that. But this I was not. She says...."Stop buying beer on the way home." I was f'g floored! I thought, I treated her like a lady, ravaged her, ( as she liked ) and yet nothing. So, I quit drinking....(lol, for about 30 sec's) but in the mean time...I realized I was getting taken over by an "Alien". When I went out with her, she was fine. But when we went near the CAT, SHE SAID IT HAD TO GO....now, I'm new to this forum, What should I do....and dont ask if her breasts are really big, because they are.......I hope I'm forgiven

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I feel for ya man, I used to race on a pro level in MX years ago, even spent time banging bars with a few of the big names, but then my wifey started playing head games with me. I would let her go do her thing when she wanted. Then when I would want to go ride, she would say, "okay, just go have fun". I thought she was sincere, but when I would come home 4 hours later, I'd get the cold shoulder all night long. Pissed me off, but being a dad and husband, I thought maybe I was wrong. So I didn't ride as much, then while practicing for racing, I was injured bad. Still was all my fault according to her. Of course she didn't see that by not practicing as much as I needed to, I wasn't in shape to handle the speeds I was used to riding at.

Long story short, I didn't handle it right in the beginning, I let her walk all over me, now we are divorced and my MX days are far gone. Since then, I've learned, be myself, enjoy what I want, be responsible yes, but life is wayyyyy too short to not pursue the fun and adventure.

It's inherent that women want to change you, but you need to set the rules in the beginning to keep from becoming someone you aren't. Be reasonable, be fair, realize you may have some shortcoming that needs fixed or that she thinks needs fixed. Drinking beer isn't bad, but excessive drinking may be. Maybe she didn't realize you drank much when you dated, but now doesn't like you drinking every night. Who knows, but the first thing is to talk with her, communicate.

Good luck, feel free to vent here any time you want....

Oh, and by the way, I've stayed single for the last 10 years, kind of like it, but it does get lonely sometimes...but then I think about the fact that I can go ride or do whatever I want whenever. Just gotta find me some cutie before I get older and uglier...got one that's 20 years younger hanging on me now... just hope I can keep up with her...

·
Registered
463 Posts
Get rid of her and get boobs for your cat.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Okay, guess we better throw this out there....

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Great vent!! And great responses! You guys had me cracking up. I* hate that my wife keeps trying to take the lead role in our relationship. I feel nice and give her a little power or whatever and she thinks she is in charge:eek: well f that and taking the rains back is always painful. You have to put your foot down now and let her know. You have stuff you do that keeps you happy and sane, don't **** with them. btw we are always more help on this forum when we have pictures to go from, just saying:rolleyes:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I guess I'm lucky, my wife encourages me to go ride with my buds, all she asks is that I don't do anything stupid, like drinking and driving, drinking is ok as long as no driving!

·
Registered
241 Posts
I was engaged once to a dreamkiller!

Then I saw the light, maybe one day ill consider a long term relationship:cool:

I mean who would want to do what they want, when they want, and with who they want :p anyway...

·
Registered
277 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Even really big boobs get saggy as they get older. New big boobs is a good reason to stay married and for the wife to have a job, to pay for them!

·
Registered
271 Posts
my wife hates me online. i'm so busy at work most days i dont even have time to get online, so i get on when i get home and handle most of my emails and PMs at night at home, and she hates it.

she hates my 4wheeler even though i dont even ride it cause its "too fast"

she hates when i do other folks 4wheelers cause i make them "too fast"

she just turned 30 earlier this year and she sounds like an ole hag with her nagging. she's cute, but a complete azz... dunno what i'mma do with her

·
Registered
389 Posts
Well I am one of the lucky ones I guess too, my wife actually encouraged me to get the Cat. Or maybe after enough women I finally found one I could live with. If you are not happy now fact is you probably never will be. Some... Wait MANY women are very controlling and well bitchy 24/7. Shes not going to change. But what you can do is change how you react to her. If you dont start standing up to her now it will only get worse man. Screw the boobs BTW, shes just using those Tig Ol Bitties against you.

·
Registered
192 Posts
just lucky

Yeah my wife likes my cat a lot too, now she plans her vacations around big rides and actually saves money in a separate account calling it the CAT fund, thats for go fast parts, she really hates loud mouths in Teryxs she doesnt like second place. am I just lucky or what? yeah she got biggins too...keep working at it guys it takes time and a lot of sacrifice to get to this point. by the way this is my 3rd try at it.

·
Registered
682 Posts
1st what is Chris doing with a pic of airtime's woman on a boat, although i do like boats and hoes,2nd be a man tell her where to get off,3rd the cat comes first period. Got to go the wife is calling. lol

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Yeah my wife likes my cat a lot too, now she plans her vacations around big rides and actually saves money in a separate account calling it the CAT fund, thats for go fast parts, she really hates loud mouths in Teryxs she doesnt like second place. am I just lucky or what? yeah she got biggins too...keep working at it guys it takes time and a lot of sacrifice to get to this point. by the way this is my 3rd try at it.
Dude, wake up, you're dreaming....
Actually, does she have a sister that is single....:D
You are a lucky man.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Kick the wife, kiss the dog, go ride... My wife is a great woman, she stands behind me in whatever i want to do 100%. She yells at me a good 90% of the day and tells me im stupid and i need to stop going 99% of the things i do on a daily basis.. But i just laugh at her and say "if you dont like me whyd you marry me?!" then go about what i was doing before.

·
Registered
271 Posts
She yells at me a good 90% of the day and tells me im stupid and i need to stop going 99% of the things i do on a daily basis..

sounds like mine!!!

But i just laugh at her and say "if you dont like me whyd you marry me?!" then go about what i was doing before.

i'mma try that TODAY!! see what the outcome is and i'll report back. she's in the shower now so whenever she gets out, about ten minutes later i'll be reporting back! lol.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts