Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kenseth returning to RFR! I've always enjoyed Matt Kenseth, his humor is unequaled in Nascar! Sharing a ride with Trevor Blaine. This sounds like what Jack Rouch did with Ricky! Set him down to improve him! Worked Too! Regardless, seeing Matt back is great! Wonder if he will be in Alabama?

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
do you see where Trevor was diagnosed with MS ?

maybe he is trying to give him some relief of the stress of trying to be a better driver [realizing he isn't the competitive driver he [Jack ] thought he's be] and not flair the MS more. ???

AGREE good to see Matt back into a car no matter what the circumstances .. I too enjoy his dry sense of humor

·
Premium Member
413 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
RIP to James and Jr.

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Harvick Again! #4 in victory lane! New Chevy's seem to be behind the power curve! Kenseth caught up in a mess that ruined his night, but still good to see him back!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
shouldn't have read this thread yet , recorded the race to watch this AM as we were busy yesterday .... but that still ok I'll watch anyway :) .. like you will be good to see Matt back even if limited.

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Worth watching! Looks like Matt will be in the number 6 for most of the remaining races. Trevor in 3 more?

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great race weekend coming up! Indy, then the 600! Danaca's last race, Harvick starting dead last! DVR will be super busy!

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Great race weekend coming up! Indy, then the 600! Danaca's last race, Harvick starting dead last! DVR will be super busy!
Don't forget F1 earlier in the day. Although I miss the ultra high rpm motors of the past, I am still a fan of F1.

I don't plan on getting far from the tv this weekend.

TVRacer.com - TV Racing Schedule

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
F1 is pretty interesting to say the least! Their technology is unreal!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Terry .. thanks for the link , never seen it before

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Terry .. thanks for the link , never seen it before
Your welcome, Gary. It is one of my most favorite - and most used - links.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
just used the link to see times for days events [and changed the channel ti get the day rolling :) .. will be a fun day

now to get the crock pot started , thinking a good stew on this weather day is the ticket

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great day for races! Weather at Indy looking good! Charlotte looks good also.

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just finished watching the Indy Pre-Show! 21 gun salute, Tap's, Great Anthem by Kelly Clarkson! The entire atmosphere at Indy reflects their Memorial Day observance! Maybe the NFL should review how this was represented, and more important how it was received! I honor our Flag, our Country, and all those that have fallen.

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One down! Nap time until Nascar at 6:00 pm!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts