Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey AC world,

Bob Carr from Wilmington, NC has joined the forum to learn, live, ride and hunt on my machine. Thanks for any advice and tips to keep my AC in tip top condition as this is my first UTV.

best regards,

Bob

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house Bob .. put on some coffee and stoke the fire throw some BS and enjoy the reply .

fill in location and signature lines .. helps us to answer a question without asking a question first, and helps to know ride area for additional advise.

now get ready to hit the buy it now button as some here will help ya spend your pennies fast [but not me I'm cheep :) ]

again welcome

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I could use another cup of Java myself or something with a little more kick.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome Bob! Best site by far! Great members, great help, great entertainment, life is good! What kind of AC did you get?

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome Bob! Best site by far! Great members, great help, great entertainment, life is good! What kind of AC did you get?
Alright RD have another cup of coffee and read his post again, 2008 AC 650 camo ;):D:D

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Third cup brought it to life! Thanks Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
welcome to the house,,,,,theres a lot to learn here from everyone:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!

Appreciate the Welcome! Getting ready for the mountains and will test out the Artic Cat for sure....

Guess I will see how it performs verses my 4 wheeler in cold rugged terrain!

I say that based on cold for NC--- 19 degrees or so at night.

I installed a new battery and speedwerx exhaust gaskets, running about 7 psi in tires and made a a paper template to have a Polycarbonate Makro windshield cut by registers auto glass.

Any advice on more prep? She was serviced in January and I have checked the engine oil. I don't have a owners manual or service manual and wanted to check the coolant--- is there a recommended ratio or hydrometer reading?

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Appreciate the Welcome! Getting ready for the mountains and will test out the Artic Cat for sure....

Guess I will see how it performs verses my 4 wheeler in cold rugged terrain!

I say that based on cold for NC--- 19 degrees or so at night.

I installed a new battery and speedwerx exhaust gaskets, running about 7 psi in tires and made a a paper template to have a Polycarbonate Makro windshield cut by registers auto glass.

Any advice on more prep? She was serviced in January and I have checked the engine oil. I don't have a owners manual or service manual and wanted to check the coolant--- is there a recommended ratio or hydrometer reading?
sounds like you are ready....check it the same as you do you car or truck......have a good time....if you go to the home page click on faq and scroll down and you will find a free download for a service manual....

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
As far as anti-freeze, match it up to your vehicles. I'm using a pre-mixed anti-freeze that is good for -34 "F". Arctic Cat Prowlers do not have any cautions regarding a coolant.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts