Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy blew the motor in his Rhino yesterday and is looking for a replacement. If anyone knows of a rhino 660, 700, Rotax, or R1 motor available please shoot me a pm................

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The auction ended yesterday! $3600 was a good deal for that thing. It would have been perfect. Do you know what the shipping perameters are if you win one of their auctions??

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Most of their atv's are in Minnesota as you saw i am sure.I am guessing here but i would say 500.00-800.00.
I drove to Kentucky to get mine.Sold 1500.00 dollars worth of parts from the quad after i was done with it.Plus sold my stock cat motor for i think 800.00 dollars.So 2300.00 dollars selling parts.About 3500.00 for the quad and travel.Minus the 2300.00 is 1200.00.Maybe a little more for hardware but not much.
Don't forget the 650 rotax is a runner too.All that is needed to make a 800 is jugs and pistons.Jugs and pistons not hard to come either.I think the 650 makes 56 hp.
The auction ended yesterday! $3600 was a good deal for that thing. It would have been perfect. Do you know what the shipping perameters are if you win one of their auctions??

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I bought one from crashed toys and it was 400 from there MN. to Phx. prices are probably close again in todays gas prices, I think I still have the # of the transport Co.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts