Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a used or new front differential for a prowler 1000 xtz part number 1502-558 . Will fit on 09,10 and 11 prowlers. Any help finding one would be much appreciated. Called several dealers and they said they did not have one . If any one know of a salvage yard that may have one, or of a New one, please let me know

·
Administrator
7,312 Posts
Looking for a used or new front differential for a prowler 1000 xtz part number 1502-558 . Will fit on 09,10 and 11 prowlers. Any help finding one would be much appreciated. Called several dealers and they said they did not have one . If any one know of a salvage yard that may have one, or of a New one, please let me know
Now this is a challenge! Prowler parts are scarce!

·
Administrator
7,312 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did see that one but i still needed extra parts ( the input shat and bearings) I ended up calling Cat Country and talked to there tech guy . We went piece by piece looking at the old unit and the new unit . The new unit had the same gear ratio and input shaft and output shaft . ( differences was the vent tube and an inner gear )I received the new unit today and will look it over and try to install this week end. i will give an update when i am done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts