Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bent my lower right A-Arm on my 2007 Prowler XT 650 H1.

For sure I need a lower right, but also looking for an upper right if I can find one.

Hoping to find somebody that has an extra or that did a long travel kit and has a set (lower and upper) sitting in their garage.

Anybody?

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
250 Posts
I can cut and sleeve your old arms with new tubing if you want, just pay for the materials and gas to come to Avondale. Would be stronger than the factory arms for next to nothing.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds interesting. Have you done yours? Seems like I would still want to start with a new a-arm. Mine is bent from when I snapped a tie rod.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have not done mine, but I've done 2 on a rzr, where exactly is it bent? Picture? No need to start with a new arm, or if you want a new arm put it on and sleeve the old one and carry it for a backup.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info and the offer.

I ordered a new one today for less than the only used one I could find which was on eBay.

After I get things put back together I may look into to reinforcing the a-arm , but my main issue is with the tie rods. The a-arm only bent after and because the tie rod busted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts