Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys looking for the quietest muffler that wont hurt performance i can put on my HDX and also a snorkel kit for the air intake. any suggestions please. thanks Jim

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on guys somebody has to have a snorkel and muffler they reccomend the bike is going to be in shop it looks like trying to figure out why the cluster and the overide thing isnt working, so good time to put snorkel and muffler on it.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I have asked the same question about muffler before and no one was able to help .. still looking here for my rig

·
Registered
106 Posts
For a quiet muffler that will flow a ton, consider a car style muffler like a Dynomax Super Turbo muffler. I run one on my 1000 and it's pretty quiet and flows very well.

·
Registered
618 Posts
One thing to keep in mind with the car mufflers is there is no spark arrestor. If required in your area (like here in MN) you could have issues unless you fab something up.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Where can I get a stock setup at? been watching ebay and nothing..

·
Registered
733 Posts
Snorkel Kit?

Where can I get a stock setup at? been watching ebay and nothing..
Hi Berto, was just wondering if your snorkel is a manufactured kit of did you fab it yourself.. If you bought it as a kit, where did you get it?

·
Registered
68 Posts
not to sure, it was on there when I purchased it. ill look at it tomorrow after work and see if It has some kinds of marking on it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Dynomax muffler - It's pretty quiet, maybe a touch louder than stock. (deep tone)

If you're worried about spark arrestors that obviously won't work for you.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Is the exhaust a 1 1/2" pipe? Do they make something that small or do you need to use reduceers?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts