Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I iwll pick up the bike this week.It is fully loaded with a winch, plow and an LXC cabsystem witha wiperr kit. Almost bought an xp900 buit this machine was alot cheaper. I have owned many atvs such as two cat, a 400 and 500, two sportsman 800s, two Vinson 500s, a Can Am renegade 800 and a Tcat 1000( didnt like this bike at all. it was fast but rode like a wagon and I had problems with the spike load dampener). I hope this wont be a problem with the Prowler:rolleyes: I have also owned a 700 Ranger XP and presently own an 800 RangerXP( for Sale). I hope this machine rides and handles as well as my Ranger. On my test ride on the Prowler I took some vid of the acceleration and top speed. This sucker sure does go. It hit 40mph in about 4 seconds as opposed to my Ranger 800 which is almost 8 seconds:D. Cant wait to "soup" it up a bit more. I will post a link to the vids as soon as I am allowed to. This forum say I need 15 posts to do this:(

Cheers Kevin

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ant Prowler riders from Ontario Canada?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some vids of the new machine

A couple of acclereation vids and a top speed run.http://

·
Registered
97 Posts
go ahead and plan to pull te sld and weld it up. get a mti 4* timing key, and some airdam or psc luvin on your clutch youll be doing wheelstands in no time.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts