Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I have a 2006 650 XT and it seems to be losing speed. it is really struggling and sputters much sooner than it should (around 35 MPH). I just had the oil / spark plug change and valve adjustment. do i have a problem with the carb? is it something i can adjust easily?

thanks for the help!!!

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
All,

I have a 2006 650 XT and it seems to be losing speed. it is really struggling and sputters much sooner than it should (around 35 MPH). I just had the oil / spark plug change and valve adjustment. do i have a problem with the carb? is it something i can adjust easily?

thanks for the help!!!

Welcome to the site glad you could join us.

Welcome to the site brooks hoff. Fuel filter? Fuel pump?
In parts book it does not show a fuel filter of the 2006 XT. Am I missing it?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
56 Posts
I bought a universal for 3 bucks at the dealer. fit perfect in stock location. the OEM filter comes with the fuel line and other parts and costs a lot more money, plus the wait for it to be shipped.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Hope your problem gets taken care of.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Pulled the pickup out of my 08 650 last night and there was a screen at the bottom of the pickup.

Good news I had just purchased a inline filter to install. But thought I would check to see if there was one already there. Also it was a good time to clean and adjust the tab's on the level sensor.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts