Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

We have been working our butts off and were almost there. After our 5th place finish at Primm last week end in the XTX 700 the new WHIPPING stick will be ready to race next week at the Blue Water Grand Prix in Parker,Az. Stay tuned as soon as I figure out how to load pics. We can
see it from start to finish.

Jim

·
Registered
861 Posts
come on Jim! We need you guys to kick some arse so we get some recognition!! :D We are also all waiting for your "tips n tricks" blog to help us tweak the 1000!!:eek:

Split

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Ya Jim, kick down some Pics!!! or send them to me and I will post them.;)
[email protected]

Hey I know how busy you have been, But also keep us posted for the races you are running:)

Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series

I am sure some of us will make it out to the races you are running, You might end up with a back up pit crew:rolleyes:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Jim,

You're killin me, i had a deal set up with KING and sent them my shocks, now they are saying you sent yours to them last week. The first time i talked with them they said you werent running stock style shocks, now you are? UGGGHHHHH!!! Split

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats funny I was talking to Brett he said someone was sending him a set of XTZ shocks.

Make sure he dose two springs on each shock. The rear shocks need remote reservoirs I don't think the upper A arm will clear if the res. is on the shock we had to alter the a arms on the XTX 700 to make them work.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lower A arms are boxed with stock lower brackets cut and flipped over to fit. Rear diff. is redrilled and vented with A small res. to allow gear oil to flow up when hot and flow back when it cools.

If your interested I can tell you where to relocate the rear vent.

Attachments

·
Registered
861 Posts
yeah...i kind of got screwed on that deal..I have been talking to Sean Kepler out there...they were pretty excited to do them, at least its a 4 seat cage. setup for me, not sure if your race sxs is lighter or not, i would assume so.....guess i was 3 days too late huh.. What are you doing about the axles pulling out? Flying121's pulled out of the rear and mine are starting to...are you running aftermarket axles to then?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts