Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
That is one awsome looking ride Jim. I would love to see that thing racing. Keep us posted as to where you are going to be racing that sweet ride.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Its done

Ok its finished. We are in Washington state and the weather sucks today but thats ok to night we head out to Parker,Az. for the Blue Water Grand Prix, it's going to be 100 plus (can't wait) We will be testing in Lake Havasu City on Thursday stop by if your in the area.

Thanks for all the support from all you Prowler fans we'll be racing for Arctic Cat and the people who ride them.

Bipolar Racing

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Ok its finished. We are in Washington state and the weather sucks today but thats ok to night we head out to Parker,Az. for the Blue Water Grand Prix, it's going to be 100 plus (can't wait) We will be testing in Lake Havasu City on Thursday stop by if your in the area.

Thanks for all the support from all you Prowler fans we'll be racing for Arctic Cat and the people who ride them.

Bipolar Racing

Jim

·
Registered
861 Posts
Jim,

I got my Kings as well...they gave me the same setup as you but with the heavier springs for the 4 seat cage..man these things are friggin gorgeous!!! My question to you is this...that front tub i assume you took out of your XTZ..will my resevoir actually fit in the front with the tub? I may already have to sell them as well..haha..man they are nice tho....sheesh.:eek::eek::D

thanks
Split

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
First Race

First race went well we ran fast untell we had some over heating to deal with but finished in the top 5 I think. For some reason I can't post pics.

Get back with more stuff and pics. later

Jim

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Yes I can, I'll put one together this weekend. Do you want one or two we run them front and rear. I'll see what the meterial cost and give you A price it cant be much.

Jim

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
We are not running our Prowlers at the Baja 500. I will be in Baja for the race helping Dragon Fire Racing. I love Mexico.

Jim

21 - 39 of 39 Posts