Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we have our very own Fab shop in house we are able to make some very cool products. Check out this new little creation, this is one of our Race legal cages for RZR. Done in full 1 ¾” chrome alloy with a custom extra low and wide cage this thing has a mean stance. We did hidden tabs for whips, lights, ect… custom skins and roof with a race light carrier wing section. With minimal pieces for low noise, and for added strength. I had a lot of fun with this one let me know what you guys think….?
P.S. I can’t wait to do some more cages and with this Fab shop there is no limitations on model or year so feel free to give me a call if this is something you want to look into.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I dont own a RZR!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I will say that your work looks great and I understand that you guys do all kinds of projects. It would be nice to see some of your Prowler stuff that you have instead of other brands. Again nice work and congrats on your fab shop being in house now.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I will say that your work looks great and I understand that you guys do all kinds of projects. It would be nice to see some of your Prowler stuff that you have instead of other brands. Again nice work and congrats on your fab shop being in house now.
VERY well put!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I couldn't agree more. I need some more prowler guy's to let me have a project to run with. We have done some sick show cars but not a whole lot of new customer prowler builds...kinda a bummer I'm a Big AC fan.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Well hell, i know from this site there are a lot of prowler owners in your neck of the woods, that means locally , for those of you in Rio Lindo. let Dragonfire play with your toys guys.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't wait to start some more AC projects. Me and my fab guy have been doing a lot of talking about cages and we got some great ideas.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
when and where do you want me to drop mine off ? !
I'm on Broadway Rd. in Mesa. Bring your card... I'll make you a sick Cat! Anyone that is in the area is more then welcome to come hang out and check it out we got some cool cars going on right now and almost one of everything totally done up.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This one is sick! We did a full motor build and frame up cage. As well as a custom lowered seat and dash, lengthened frame and much more. Coming in at under 1500lbs combined with an 840 this thing is going to be seen out in front for sure.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Sick looking Teryx, yes, but it's still not a Prowler...
Nessy with the AC 951 and a few motor mods....now that's sick.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I want to build a XTZ Nessy so bad! I need someone looking to get one bad ass Car.
I think the problem is the steep price tag for someone that has already spent $14,000 for a machine. But give it time, someone will have the money and want it done. I would do it in a heartbeat but already have $22,000 in my XTZ and am holding the line till business picks back up.

I think you should talk Jim Creagan into running a Nessy XTZ for DFR in the SCORE races when he isn't running his XTZ in the BITD. That'd be cool, Larry and Reid running their Kawi Nessy against Jim's XTZ Nessy.... it would be a pretty much guaranteed 1-2 finish. And once everyone saw how fast that XTZ Nessy would be, you couldn't keep them in stock. TT performance in a chassis costing 1/5th as much or less.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts