Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam Justin.23. Work in the oilfield. I own a cat green prowler 650. It's been through the ringer. It currently needs a new left axle, starter, and new 28x10x12 swamp-lite tire. If anyone could help me out that would be great. I'll post pics of it when I get home. It's got a 2" highlifter lift kit, snorkeled out, 2" wheel spacers.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, the reason why it needs some of that, is because was riding at a park, axle broke and went through the tire. Someone came along and stole my starter.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome! This would be the place to find the stuff you need. I dont have anything for ya but someone will. I have an 06 prowler myself so any extra stuff I have turns into spare parts!

·
Registered
192 Posts
just for good measure, I hope the guy that stole your starter installs it on his machine and then has a starter fire and burns it to the ground along with his truck, hauler, and maybe garage. I never wish anyone to be hurt, but some serious misfortune would be great. good luck getting back up and runnin

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Welcome to the site....sorry for all of the problems. Hopefully Karma will catch up the the ******* who stole your starter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts