Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy. I'm Trent, just bought my first side by side. Arctic Cat 700 HDX Crew. I've had AC quads in the past but this is my first sxs. Looking forward to learning about the community.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Welcome Trent! Great site you picked! 700 HDX is a popular model, plus the 4 seater!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house , bunch of good folks here and a few smart azzes too [me] .... read my signature line for newby instructions

enjoy the visits and come often

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Welcome Buddy!!!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome! I think you're the first HDX Crew owner on the site

·
Registered
253 Posts
welcome!
these HDX machines can really work and love to play.
keep an eye on your air filter tho. they suck a ton of dirt and need cleaning about every 100 to 200 miles... depending on your riding areas that is.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks fellas. Glad to be here. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's machines and sharing some insisted that I get as I build mine out. Not doing anything too crazy, but I'm going to make it my own. Thanks for the tip on the air filters. I'm thinking about snorkeling it, but I don't do all the crazy extreme stuff so not sure it's worth it.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
fill in your location and signature line .. helps us answer questions with out having to ask a question of your question first .. click on user CP [control panel] in the top right corner of this thread and it will open up a menu for doing this

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Just stay connected! This site is well informed and entertaining! I have a older machine, and I snorkeled mine because the factory air intake was terrible!

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
fill in your location and signature line .. helps us answer questions with out having to ask a question of your question first .. click on user CP [control panel] in the top right corner of this thread and it will open up a menu for doing this
Yes. Please do - ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got into filled in. I currently live in Houston, TX, but I'm originally from Lufkin. Grew up there hunting and fishing and spending time on an Arctic Cat 454 Quad. If memory serves it was the first quad they made. I fell in love with the brand. It was great being the one to get the Polaris and Honda quads out of the mid at the lease. I've wanted another one since then (2001) and finally got back into an Arctic Cat machine.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Glad you joined!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts