Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
i have twisted stitch seats like that but the bolsters arent as high! My big arse barely fits! lol

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are nice. Do they use the stock seat base? It looks like they are tight on the arm rest.
Thanks guys my wife and I like them a lot. Yes John they mount to the base plate that you take off your OEM seats. Only four screws and they are mounted. As you can see in the pictures it is a tight fit putting them in with the arm rest but well worth it. I would recomend that anyone interested in buying any type of aftermarket bucket, make sure you try them out before buying them. Like Split said they are tight. An idea to get more room, which BS Sand suggested is to remove the arm rest and they will make a bucket as wide as you want. Hope this helps and go PROWLER NATION.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.