Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. My name is Marcus and I'm from Phx. Just purchased an 08 Prowler XT and love it. Just looking forward to possible finding some riding groups and learn more about my machine.
Thx

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the site Marcus, a lot of good info on the site and plenty of folks ready to help if they can.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Welcome Marcus! Prowlers are hard to beat!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house , ride it like you stole it

keep in mind they will need servicing and repairs , you treat them well in that department and they will service you well and BTW there is no perfect brand .. all of them have lil things along the way that will need addressing , good news there are guys here that will help you through those issues.

the new guy gets to start morning coffee, strong hot and not boiled down to the bitter state please , also bring in a load of wood for the fire pit sit a spell and have some fun.

please fill is you location and signature lines , so later when you do ask a question we will not have to ask a question to answer yours.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Your gonna like it here. Only been on a few months myself. I have a sister that live around Phoenix. I have ridden out there twice. Love it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just bought it and took it out for the first time this last weekend. It was definitely a great purchase. It had no problems climbing up hill or over rocks at all. Only thing I need to get done to it is the front shocks replaced. Other than that I absolutely love it.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
learn fast ... don't lug/pull hard st slow speed in high range , if it lugging/pulling hard shift the bad boy down into first and save your belt a bit .. my first belt change was at 5K miles and could have gone longer but was in there doing PM services and figured why not .

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Hello all. My name is Marcus and I'm from Phx. Just purchased an 08 Prowler XT and love it. Just looking forward to possible finding some riding groups and learn more about my machine.
Thx
Welcome to the best prowler site.........you will learn anything you need to learn on this site,and great members....:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts