Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day Guys and Gals,

My name is Terry....I hail from New Brunswick Canada.

My wife and I have recently purchased a used '08 650XT.

We had done alot of 4 wheeling before on seperate bikes, but as a Buddy of mine purchased a '08 650XT last year, we decided to give this a whirl as well.

Looking forward to putting some miles on the bike soon and chatting with all of you in the Forums.

Cheers,

Terry

Attachments

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! lots of good people and info on here! glad to see another prowler owner from New Brunswick on here!! i'm from NB too... the "cat club" is growing... where do you guys ride?

Mitch

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am in Northern NB....Dalhousie to be precise.

We have 3 season trails here.....able to ride the old CNR Rail lines as well.

Usually we ride from North of Bathurst up to as far as Kedgwick

·
Registered
733 Posts
I am in Northern NB....Dalhousie to be precise.

We have 3 season trails here.....able to ride the old CNR Rail lines as well.

Usually we ride from North of Bathurst up to as far as Kedgwick
Right on.. I've been planning on getting up there sometime to ride, I have a buddy in Beldune.. i hear the trails are awesome. I ride mostly around the sussex/fundy area, I have a camp up there and the new trails are coming along nicely.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right on.. I've been planning on getting up there sometime to ride, I have a buddy in Beldune.. i hear the trails are awesome. I ride mostly around the sussex/fundy area, I have a camp up there and the new trails are coming along nicely.

Cool.....I may even know your Buddy.....I know many people in the Belledune / Jaquet River area.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome Home!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts