Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I am from the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. I just bought a 2006 Prowler 650 from a friend of mine. I love the thing. I did roll it over the first night I was driving it around too aggressively on gravel . It rolled over much easier than I would've thought. I need to stay off the go pedal, and the brake. That was not a fun experience. Not only am I banged up, but the Prowler lost some plastic too. I did learn my lesson though. I am not looking into performance parts, or lift kits anymore that is for sure. I hope to learn a lot of stuff reading around the forums.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We have all types of members, and all are friendly! Advice is handed out freely here, even when it is not asked for! LOL Glad you are OK, some lessons are learned the hard way! The 650 is a great machine, plenty of power, and a decent ride! I spend almost more time working on mine than riding! But I love to tinker with stuff! We have several MO. members, we don't talk about them much, but they are here! Hope you find the forum interesting, and keep connected!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the site! I'm one of those Missouri members and they'll talk about ya, get ready to catch hell! >:);)

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Morning Mike!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Hey guys! I am from the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. I just bought a 2006 Prowler 650 from a friend of mine. I love the thing. I did roll it over the first night I was driving it around too aggressively on gravel . It rolled over much easier than I would've thought. I need to stay off the go pedal, and the brake. That was not a fun experience. Not only am I banged up, but the Prowler lost some plastic too. I did learn my lesson though. I am not looking into performance parts, or lift kits anymore that is for sure. I hope to learn a lot of stuff reading around the forums.
welcome to the best prowler site,I just traded in a 2006 prowler that i bought new,it was a great machine......and a lot invested.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Welcome aboard! Where is your riding area?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My riding area is local gravel roads and creeks, and the occasional blacktop. I don't know of any actual riding parks local, and I don't have a trailer yet either.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome fill in your location and in signature add what ya have as sometime down the road you'll ask a question and we'll have to reply with a question without that info ... makes it easier to answer your inquiries

also new guy gets to brew up the morning coffee and bring in a load of fire wood for the pit .. ya can't sit around and BS without a fire pit ya know.

BTW .. Welcome to the house, I'm the resident smart azz :)

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
I concur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

·
Registered
3,295 Posts

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Both Good Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL, but more on the smart ass side!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts