Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
feel free to jump in at any time ... BS is a good thing :)

we're or better said I'm a smart azz and have fun here so be prepared for some of that :)

again WELCOME ... BTW it's the new guys job to bring in a load of wood for the fire pit and put the coffee on before the BS session so it's your turn now :).

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Just got my 09 XTZ 1000 this week and I'm looking forward to learning more about this thing and maybe even giving my 2cents every now and then.

Marcus
Welcome to the best prowler site....feel free to give your advice,hope you stick around for a while, great members and a lot of great knowledge......:)

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Welcome to the site! Several 1000 owners here, but even if we don't know what we are talking about, we will offer help. Kinda like the government! LOL

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Yup, this group is like that!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome, I see there's quite a few new members in the last week. Been busy now got a lot of threads to catch up on.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome! Haven't been here long, but have gotten lots of help from these Great People!! Also have had a Lot of Laughs!! "specially from GT!! Although most of them have a Lot of comedian going on!! :) :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts