Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am not new to Arctic Cat products but I am totally new to the Prowler world. Yesterday I purchased my very first side by side and it is a 2010 Prowler 700 XTX camo with 830 miles, I chose the Prowler instead of another 4 wheeler because of the large bed, front storage, more comfortable passenger seating, and side by sides are what all my riding friends have now lol. Anywho I'm looking forward to enjoying my new to me machine and getting valuable information from all you guys here. :)

Here's my new to me ride ;

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Welcome to the best prowler site,lots of great info and great guys.....I bought mine new in 2006 because of more leg room in the cab....back in 2006 there was not a lot to choose from.......the rhino was to cramped for me and the Polaris ranger had issues that year....stay in touch and let us know how you like your prowler........:)

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the site, there's a lot of happy 700 owners here.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house , as said lots of info here and some BS to go along with it :) ... sit a spell and have some fun with these nuts.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
welcome to the family!!!!

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Welcome! I have a 2009 700 XTX, great machine! Easy to work on, and great information, and direction available here! Stay in touch, join the fun!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts