Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello- Just bought a used Prowler 2008 700 fuel injection. This is my first side by side. My wife and I ride with another couple and do some remote camping. My wife just had her 4th back surgery and my friend just had back surgery so we both bought side by sides and decided to park our 4 wheelers. I had no preference to brand but found this one with a new engine.(and warrenty) How does the prowler compare to others? My friend bought a used Rhino. We are both almost 65 years old so we ride a little more conservitivly than the younger guys. (although I still say that I am a kid at heart) I drive a '53 hot rod chevy pickup and hope to build my '48 chev coupe this winter. I am a retired Auto shop teacher so I am a gear head at heart. I hope to use this sight and will probobly be calling on you guys for info. Thanks in advance Packrat

·
Registered
244 Posts
I think you will love the 700. The 1000cc are the ones with some issues. I'm glad you found us and I think you will like this forum. Where in the UP? I'll be heading there soon for some sledding outside of Raco.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I have a 2009 XTX 700 and LOVE it, No issues 2600 miles

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UP Michigan

I think you will love the 700. The 1000cc are the ones with some issues. I'm glad you found us and I think you will like this forum. Where in the UP? I'll be heading there soon for some sledding outside of Raco.
I live in Marquette. I'm not sure where Raco is.

·
Registered
244 Posts
east side of Newberry south of the Soo. Have fun!! Im looking to go to Drummond isle next spring with my Prowler!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts