Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a clone.....it broke, bought a 3010 mule and just didn't cut it........this XTX is super so far and the price was right, they wanted the mule worse than I did. Glad to be here.

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Glad your here! The XTX is a great machine! I have an 2009, and love it!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
I have one myself!! I love it ,,,,welcome to the family
:d

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
had a clone.....it broke, bought a 3010 mule and just didn't cut it........this xtx is super so far and the price was right, they wanted the mule worse than i did. Glad to be here.
welcome aboard the best prowler site,where you from in wv...........:)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Glad to have yah... What parts of WV?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For now working on a job from Harrisville to Parkersburg, I use the AC to monitor the placement of Fiber Optic cable being installed.... all cross country work, so I really need a good & dependable work related machine. Next leg of work is to Clarksburg. Thanks for the welcome

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house .. sounds like you get to some very remote places ??

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Getting paid to ride a Prowler, life doesn't get any better! Sounds like interesting work!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
for now working on a job from harrisville to parkersburg, i use the ac to monitor the placement of fiber optic cable being installed.... All cross country work, so i really need a good & dependable work related machine. Next leg of work is to clarksburg. Thanks for the welcome
i know the area really good,i have a camp close to harrisville.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes your right, getting paid to ride beats walking the 30 miles to Parkersburg, I have met some interesting land owners out there. de3 I have probably seen or rode by your camp, but there are so many out there hard to tell, just got my cab installed Monday and will post a pic of my rig soon.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
yes your right, getting paid to ride beats walking the 30 miles to parkersburg, i have met some interesting land owners out there. De3 i have probably seen or rode by your camp, but there are so many out there hard to tell, just got my cab installed monday and will post a pic of my rig soon.
cool,we like pictures.

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Like de3 said, we love pictures! Glad you joined us!

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Nice looking Rig! Must make work more fun!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
nice looking buggy man!!!:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts