Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 06 650 H1 Prowler with warn winch, encloser, heater and love it looking forward to learning more about it! Could use some help finding a reasonable plow set up and interier gun racks??? any ideas guys?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Welcome aboard. You came to the right place. There are a few members that can lead you in the right direction on your upgrades. I live in Arizona and don't know sh** about plows for obvious reasons. lol

Hang tight and check back in a few hours and all of the answers you seek will be here.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Welcome to the site. These guys can definately help. Hang in there.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stealth exhaust help???

thanks guys also looking for input on a stealth exhaust or something similar i use my prowler for alot of hunting and want to quite it down a bit and suggestions?????

·
Registered
421 Posts
just bought a 06 650 h1 prowler with warn winch, encloser, heater and love it looking forward to learning more about it! Could use some help finding a reasonable plow set up and interier gun racks??? Any ideas guys?
dont know where your gunna fit guns inside with you very well,but cycle country mades a fairly decent plow and mount.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Welcome to the site. The only idea I have for an interior gun rack would be the one similar the cops had / have in their cars for shotguns.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
God i want a gun rack on my Prowler!!! Could you imagine the look on everyones face riding Glamis or Pismo ????? jealous here guys, have fun with the new ride and Welcome to Prowler nation

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Has anyone here actually used any of these products? If so how about some feedback on them looing for the model i should go with! Thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
yes u saw the OP date but was hoping he was still on here and may have bought one. With the tracks i am running the bike pretty much wide open alot and when coyote and hunting period just hoping for something little quieter. yes i will catch your posts.lol:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts