Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello. I bought a 2009 XT 650 about 8 days ago! The wife and I love this thing. I have already installed a dome light that I dreamed up and a rear view mirror that I drilled and tapped the roll cage for.

The only other thing I can think of is a home made windshield. I contacted the local glass shop and they will cut and drill it for $90.

I hope to learn a lot here. I already have 110 miles on it. We can ride them on county roads in my county and surrounding ones:D

Bob

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Congrats on the new machine. Could I ask why you got the 650 instead of the 700? Just curious. When I bought mine the 700's weren't out yet and that efi would be handy. Welcome to the site. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the new machine. Could I ask why you got the 650 instead of the 700? Just curious. When I bought mine the 700's weren't out yet and that efi would be handy. Welcome to the site. Keep us posted.
Price and availabilty of 700s in the area and a very nice dealer. I have found a lot of buttholes sell ATV and RVs.

Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts