Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my first side by side last week to run around the deer lease, fill feeders, and disk up food plots. Its an 09 Prowler XTX that has been rode hard and put up wet! She's rougher than a barbed wire fence with rust and a couple minor mechanical issues (that Ive found so far). I am somewhat mechanically inclined, but I have never had the pleasure of working on anything like this. I see some ingenious design ideas, and some head scratching design ideas. Hoping to get some insight from this knowledgeable group of guys. Yall will prob be seeing my name on here alot in the near future.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house Mike . some of the 700 guys will show up soon and "fill your head" with stuff LOL

fill in your signature lines and location so we don't have to ask a question to answer one .... also read my signature lines for "newbies"

usually the issue is to stiff a spring and many have gone to a lighter weight one , again someone will post about that and give you a part number. all your brother 650/700 guys hang tight LOL

I'm one of the smart azz guys in the heard so don't put much in my advice as I run a twin cylinder one.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Welcome Mike! 700XTX is a pretty stout machine! The 700 motor takes a lot of abuse, and comes back for more! Used/New factory parts are available online, and newer model stuff will work if you are so inclined!

·
Registered
253 Posts
welcome!
lost of good ideas and fixes will be found with the guys here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts