Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 08 Prowler 650. this will be my second Cat I own. The other one is a 07 TRV 650. Lots of great ideas here, and I have some to share. Welder by trade, and nascar fan in the rest of the time. Any questions feel free ask.
Thanks, Lynn

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great group of people and strive to help all! Also Nascar fan! Where you from Lynn, I'm in Reed City Michigan, about 60 miles North of Grand Rapids, and 28 miles South of Cadillac, good trail riding allowed upper part of state!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Welcome to the best prowler site,great members,and great info,also nascar fan for 34 years now.Glad you could join our prowler family.:)

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
welcome from ri.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
And Missouri

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome,Im in AZ too.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome from Idaho!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm from Glendale,Az. The guys from Az. where do you like to ride? I'm also working on some mods already. Changing out the K&N air filter that came with it. And installing a 09 airbox with a 2013 prefilter. This will keep the main filter cleaner. I will be removing the suicide doors on it too, I like to see what I'm going over.
Thanks for the welcome, AZ08Cat.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I'm from Glendale,Az. The guys from Az. where do you like to ride? I'm also working on some mods already. Changing out the K&N air filter that came with it. And installing a 09 airbox with a 2013 prefilter. This will keep the main filter cleaner. I will be removing the suicide doors on it too, I like to see what I'm going over.
Thanks for the welcome, AZ08Cat.
Keep us posted,who made your suicide doors.Good move on the pre-filter.:)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
or come up to I DE HO , got lots of recovery gear and a tow rope :) .. I ride with Rhino's and they get stuck in snow a lot LOL

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I like to ride Lake Pleasant to Crown King and anywhere else someone has a tow rope will go.
Thats a great ride with or without a tow strap,Boulders is fun too.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Sorry Ive never checked the miles Maybe Todd knows. Come onout. And we can do it!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Sorry Ive never checked the miles Maybe Todd knows. Come onout. And we can do it!
Heck I will be in OKLAHOMA july 4th week, I should just drive on out,I am not real sure how good the kia will pull the prowler,might have to pull the kia with the prowler.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Heck I will be in OKLAHOMA july 4th week, I should just drive on out,I am not real sure how good the kia will pull the prowler,might have to pull the kia with the prowler.:rolleyes:
When I first. Got my Prowler I towed it with a Ford Focus!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts