Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

New member .. 2007 Aritc Cat Prowler owner

3K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Mustanggeek 
#1 ·
I am a new member. I bought a new 2007 Artic Cat Prowler. I would like to hear from other owners of this type machine. I have taken excellent care of my machine - but it does not run much.

#4 ·
I bought a new 2008 XTX700EFI about a month or so ago, I have approx 1,000 kms (600 miles) on it now, and I love it! I use it 95% for fun, 5% work (plowing snow). I have added a soft top, 1/2 windshield, my own checker plate aluminum sunvisor/upper windshield, my own snorkel kit, a few new decals and chrome trucker girl emblems (kinda my thing, got 'em on my motorcycle too!) and have pretty much removed all the OEM decals. I have my front suspension set as soft as it will go and the rear 1 click up, I run 8 psi in the front and 8.5 in the rear, the ride and handling is awesome.
Even with the top and windshields it'll still do about 90 kph (55 mph) and I'm very happy with that as it is all stock! My wife and I enjoy just getting out in the back country and seeing the wildlife. Good luck with yours, I think you'll be happy! get out there and play with it!!

#8 ·
Welcome Home!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.