Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy!

I represent 3KingsAudio, we're an online electronics retailer. If you haven't heard of us you've been missing out, so make sure to tell your friends so they don't have to be in the dark too!

We sell mainly car audio related items - speakers, CD players, sound deadened etc. and have (typically) the best prices around from a company you can trust to send you the product, not a box of rocks.

I myself am actually named Ryan, and I live in Florida with my wife and our newborn son, I tend to love my job and if I'm not working I'm usually thinking about work and how to improve our company in some way.

I'll be poking around here a bit, probably not as much as I'd like to, but running a company keeps me pretty busy, if you have questions send me a PM or throw out a bat signal.

-Ryan Scheck
3KingsAudio

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome aboard the forum 3 Kings Audio. I was the first to buy and promote your product on the forum. So I think it's rather ironic that you made it onto my exact forum as a member. Here is a copy of my original post. In case you didn't see it. Under my Dynomat Dynaliner Install...

Originally Posted by cClark06
It's def ordered de3, talking me into getting an instrument cluster for it now! I'm falling for this buy it now thing! Lol. I ordered my 1 roll of dynamite dynaliner 11103 of eBay for $63.89 with free shipping.

The sellers name was 3kingsaudio. They have a good eBay rep too with over 46000 rep with a 99.7% satisfaction.

I think this is awesome and the results that I got we're amazing and even through thick mud and water rides your product still adhears to my engine cover. Not to forget that I literally only used a small 15x30 piece and received the outstanding results that I did get. So I can actually use 1 role for 3 total applications if the elements finally do get to it.

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Welcome, always room for more!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Welcome aboard. There are a lot of members that may be interested in the Dynamat liner to reduce the noise on our machines. Maybe you could offer a member discount to stir up a little business....:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house ... I too have your product shown above .. am happy so far , I just need to go further [under bed so dogs feet don't get heated ] with muffler wrap and the pad I have left over.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome aboard. There are a lot of members that may be interested in the Dynamat liner to reduce the noise on our machines. Maybe you could offer a member discount to stir up a little business....:D
Enter "5OFF8G1" and get an additional 5% off at checkout!

Ask and ye shall receive!

·
Administrator
7,226 Posts
Thanks 3KingsAudio! I put you in with my preferred vendors, people I depend on and trust! You qualify on both counts. RD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts