Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I just stumbled upon this forum and thought I'd join up. I currently live in Goodyear and have an 08 650 XT. 4 seat conversion, extended cage, ice chest rack, front rack and brush guard, driving lights up front, back up lights, rear bumper, half windshield, and home built top rack.

I'm thinking about adding 1.5" wheel spacers, CDI box, and possibly 27" tires and would like some opinions on these additions. I use my machine everywhere from hunting to the river to the dunes.

Thanks and I look forward to enjoying the forum.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Hello guys, I just stumbled upon this forum and thought I'd join up. I currently live in Goodyear and have an 08 650 XT. 4 seat conversion, extended cage, ice chest rack, front rack and brush guard, driving lights up front, back up lights, rear bumper, half windshield, and home built top rack.

I'm thinking about adding 1.5" wheel spacers, CDI box, and possibly 27" tires and would like some opinions on these additions. I use my machine everywhere from hunting to the river to the dunes.

Thanks and I look forward to enjoying the forum.
Welcome to the Forum! I live at the 303 and Northern. I put 1.5 inch spacers and I cant believe how much they seem to help. Maybe we can go riding? Joe

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome from Idaho

·
Registered
291 Posts
welcome form west by god virginia

·
Registered
463 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
656 Posts
Welcome from sweet home alabama! i've got 28's and i love them. just depends on the kind of riding you want to do. i'm thinking about 1.5 or 2 inch spacers myself. everybody i've talked to says i'll really like them and that they make a huge difference. the only draw back for me is that i ride some pretty tight trails and it could effect me there. i guess i'll have to make my own!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome.The 27's will just kill the thing.
Kill it how? Too much loss in the bottom end or what? I know that you are supposed to get more top end speed but lose on the bottom end power. This is the type of information that I'm looking for on the tires.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the welcomes and replies. I've since ordered up some 1.5" spacers and a Dyna CDI box but still comtemplating the taller tires.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts