Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i didn't realize there was a forum for people with arctic cats i think it awsome anyway cheers good to be part of the group

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
hey i didn't realize there was a forum for people with arctic cats i think it awsome anyway cheers good to be part of the group
Welcome to the forum, I think anymore you can find a forum or Facebook page for just about anything you want and probably more you don't:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Welcome to the best prowler site,great members and a lot of good info,glad to have you aboard.:)

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
welcome to the family,,,,lot of good info on here,,great people!!:D

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome to the site, we speak Prowler, and B.S. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
LOTS of BS for sure lol

WELCOME .. your the new guy aka newby so it's your turn for cutting the fire wood and making the coffee n keeping it going for a while.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow you guys are very welcoming i appreciate it i just recently bought a 2011 prowler 700 hdx and want to learn as much as possible about them becuase i finally went riding on may long weekend and now i am hooked with riding so any tips on maintenance for these machines is greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
wow you guys are very welcoming i appreciate it i just recently bought a 2011 prowler 700 hdx and want to learn as much as possible about them becuase i finally went riding on may long weekend and now i am hooked with riding so any tips on maintenance for these machines is greatly appreciated
Well one main thing is keep your oil changed and your air filter clean,what are you gonna use the prowler for.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
When you get a chance fill out your signature so we will know what you have,are you looking to install any add on's, we have members that know all about that.:D

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
The more active members we have means more useful information and experiences shared to improve our rides. Looking forward to hearing some of yours. And watch out these guys will help you spend your money:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just trail riding with my kids nothing serious maybe the odd trip with my buddys that may run it a little harder de3 what are some common issues with the prowler have you ever had issues with overheating ?

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
just trail riding with my kids nothing serious maybe the odd trip with my buddys that may run it a little harder de3 what are some common issues with the prowler have you ever had issues with overheating ?
On the older prowlers the problems they had,Bevel gears in the motor,oil pump gear (Driven gear) When the bevel gear breaks it's not a good thing,most of the time it will crack the case:( And on the driven gear the teeth would break off and it would Quit pumping oil to the top end,and without a oil gauge there is no way of knowing thats it's not pumping oil,and in most cases it Destroys the top end,unless you catch it in time.I have never had any problems with over heating,or any engine problems.but I still have low miles.Your 2011 will have all the updated motor parts.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
I have an 09 with the 700 EFI engine, it has proven to be very dependable. We mostly trail ride with a trip to the sand dunes a couple of times a year. You should have a great machine. Have Fun RD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts