Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks. Retired guy with a farm and a 2006 650 prowler with charging problems. Purchased prowler used. HAve the stock voltage regulator and looking to replace the battery. Prowler very lightly used by me in the last three years just getting back to it(too long and boring explanation as to why), but anyway trying to get it going again. Any tips or recommendations on the battery or easiest way to replace voltage regulator? Looks like once the seat is removed and covers removed, battery will lift out easy enough. Though I cannot see it I assumed voltage regulator is located in this compartment?

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the site, I think the easiest way to remove the battery is to remove the splash panel behind the driver's side and then remove the back panel to the battery compartment and it slides out.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Hi Folks. Retired guy with a farm and a 2006 650 prowler with charging problems. Purchased prowler used. HAve the stock voltage regulator and looking to replace the battery. Prowler very lightly used by me in the last three years just getting back to it(too long and boring explanation as to why), but anyway trying to get it going again. Any tips or recommendations on the battery or easiest way to replace voltage regulator? Looks like once the seat is removed and covers removed, battery will lift out easy enough. Though I cannot see it I assumed voltage regulator is located in this compartment?
Your voltage reg is located on the backside of the battery box.Welcome to the best prowler site,great members.

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Members always ready to help!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
welcome to family!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
'bout damnn time U showed up , we've been waiting on ya.

new guys get to bust up the wood for the fire and keep the coffee going

welcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts