Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello every on new to the side x side world i have a 2010 xtz 1000 Im from Oklahoma been reading alto of post hope i didn't make a bad decision on buying this xtz looks like alto of electrical issues with utv

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
hello every on new to the side x side world i have a 2010 xtz 1000 Im from Oklahoma been reading alto of post hope i didn't make a bad decision on buying this xtz looks like alto of electrical issues with utv
Glad you could join Tcarl,thanks for replying to my P/M I believe the 2010 was the year for some improvements on the xtz now how many changes I am not sure,I know we have a member on here Gtroyer that has a 2009 with over 5000 miles,what do you use yours for.maybe some xtz owners will chime in.GREAT SITE,AND MEMBERS.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome Home

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome aboard. Glad to see another xtz guy. Seems we are rather few and far between.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome, we are here to help! And maybe pull your chain now and then!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
not sure what your saying 'splain yourself

welcome to the nut house.

as said above i'm well over 5000 now and have had very lil issues with mine and those I did have we're dealer caused [not a good dealer, and now he doesn't sell the brand]. The early models 2009 had some factory new model issue but most have been dealt with since then.

also fill out your signature line and location so we'll know better how to respond in the future posts of yours.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts