Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello;
I am new to the site and this is my first post. Looks like some great info.
I have an '08 700 XTX. I am having an HCR Racing +6" long travel kit with King shocks put on and a new exhaust. My question is on the Speedwerx slip on exhaust. Does anyone have a slip on exhaust without other mods? I am now told I should run a Power Commander fuel management module and possibly a high flow air intake system. Will I be running too lean with just the slip on? I'd rather have it tuned with the correct A/F ratio.
Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Welcome to the site. I am sure someone on here will have an answer for you soon. Post up some pics of your machine after your long travel install.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Speedwerx Exhaust

Thanks guys for the welcome and responses. I ordered the power commander just to be safe. I will certainly post some pics of my Prowler when I get it back later this week. Can't wait to try it out.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Hello;
I am new to the site and this is my first post. Looks like some great info.
I have an '08 700 XTX. I am having an HCR Racing +6" long travel kit with King shocks put on and a new exhaust. My question is on the Speedwerx slip on exhaust. Does anyone have a slip on exhaust without other mods? I am now told I should run a Power Commander fuel management module and possibly a high flow air intake system. Will I be running too lean with just the slip on? I'd rather have it tuned with the correct A/F ratio.
Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Welcome to the site. I road with a guy that had a 700 XTX. He had speedwerx intake, header with slip on. Without using a fuel controller it would back fire when he let off the throttle. I have not had a chance to ride with him again and see how it has turned out. So I would agree with Chris you may need a fuel controller if you add more than just the slip on.

Please share some pictures of your new ride. I have my eye on the HCR kit myself

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts