Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

New to the forum, I have a 2011 XTZ 1000, Looking at purchasing the Camoplast T4S tracks...Just curious on how wide the machine is with the track set ?

Cheers !

·
Registered
404 Posts
From the research I have done on the forum. A fellow member "scheftie" state his xt was 82" at the highest point with the camoplast and 68" wide. But that comes on an 07 700 xt. However there still shouldn't be that much difference!

Welcome to the forum btw. And if you would fill out your location and sig. Us members will be better able to help you on further questions

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have good taste!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
big welcome to ya from Labrador

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Welcome to the family,, lots of know how here,, more than helpful members

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Absolutly love the XTZ, Ton's of power, waiting on a track set now, Also need to make a few mods in the near future such as a wiper kit from Mercers Marine, sound deadening on the engine cover, Interior heater which I think a Toyata FJ40 rear aux heater may work great for the application, and a nest on top of the engine cover for my puppy. Actually selling the snow machine and intend on using the Prowler year round,This site is awesome, you folks are so helpful, Thanks.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Anybody that considers making a spot for his puppy is our kind of people! Send us pictures as you progress.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
absolutly love the xtz, ton's of power, waiting on a track set now, also need to make a few mods in the near future such as a wiper kit from mercers marine, sound deadening on the engine cover, interior heater which i think a toyata fj40 rear aux heater may work great for the application, and a nest on top of the engine cover for my puppy. Actually selling the snow machine and intend on using the prowler year round,this site is awesome, you folks are so helpful, thanks.
glad you like your xtz always heard they were power houses,the heater idea from a fj40 sounds interesting,glad you like the site.....hope you stay aboard for a long time to come.:):)

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the site, with the snow that's been dropping tracks would be great!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Just an idea that may work, Had an old FJ40 years ago and these heaters work fine.
I too had an FJ40 used it as my plow rig for years … that style/model heater wouldn't fit in our rigs IMHO ..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Camoplast track install, Please help !!

Hi Folks,

Sure somebody out there can help, Have the Camoplast T4S track system for a 2011 Prowler XTZ... Just wondering if the original wheel nuts should be used for the track installation ?

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Hi Folks,

Sure somebody out there can help, Have the Camoplast T4S track system for a 2011 Prowler XTZ... Just wondering if the original wheel nuts should be used for the track installation ?
How you doing Gord,Send Diesel racer a P/M he run's track's on his,he will be a great help for you.:)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
track envy here !!!!!!

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
The Track System is pretty neat! Almost makes you want to embrace winter!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

1 - 20 of 41 Posts