Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi dugger71 I am an avid utv rider, I have a 2006 artic cat 650 prowler H1. Me and my wife love this machine. This utv loves the mud. I live in Illinois but love to go to different 4 wheeling places. So if anybody has any ideas on where to go please let me know

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Welcome where are you from

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
many many miles of trails in Northern Idaho .. all the way south to southern central Idaho .. mountains galore , can ride on all paved streets except highways [have to be licensed ] .. forest service trails have a marking system that is great, but also logging roads/trails by the hundreds of miles .. lots of places you can go on week long rides and never see another sole .

and a big azz welcome to ya .. drop in a sit a spell

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Northern Michigan is where we ride! Went to Hatfield/McCoys last year, going to NH in July.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
hi dugger71 i am an avid utv rider, i have a 2006 artic cat 650 prowler h1. Me and my wife love this machine. This utv loves the mud. I live in illinois but love to go to different 4 wheeling places. So if anybody has any ideas on where to go please let me know
welcome to the best prowler site,i have a 2006 prowler also,so many different places to go and ride,keep in touch.:)

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
What part of Illinois are you located in?

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Hard to beat the HDX! Good machine!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to all the new members!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I live in MtVernon Illinois. I've heard of the Hatfield's an mcoys trails would like to go ride there sounds like wonderful place. We have several nice places around here that I haven't been yet.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
I'm not far from Illinois, do they have designated trails? Do you need trail permits? The wife and I love to travel, and lately we take our Prowler with us. Constantly meeting new friends! We did visit the Hatfield/McCoy trails last year, great ride until we broke, minor part failure ended our visit. I now carry spare parts, and air tools on the road! Stay in touch on the forum, best source of know how anywhere!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Thanks everyone you make me feel at home great sites I can

do us a favor .. fill in you location and signature lines … saves a bunch of questions when you might need help .. we won't have to answer a question with a question and we'll already know what rig your using.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I live in MtVernon Illinois. I've heard of the Hatfield's an mcoys trails would like to go ride there sounds like wonderful place. We have several nice places around here that I haven't been yet.
I think you might be the closest person in the forum to me, I'm about 45 miles east of Kansas City. Looks like there are several places on the east side of Missouri to ride that's closer to you than me.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Maybe we should look at getting together! I've already made plans for this year, but next year is open! I'm game! Lets see if we can generate any interest.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I wish I could get my wife more interested in trail riding, she just wants ride the streets! I can't even get her to ride 40 miles away (hauling the prowler) to hit a trail but I'll keep working on her.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts